The Sustainable Solutions Hub (SSH) is an International Alliance between Industry and R&D Providers to advance sustainable technology to address the most pressing global issues aligned to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
SSH hosts five areas of global significance including:
- Food Security
- Energy Security
- Human Health
- Water Security
Why does it matter?
There is often a long delay between the emergence of new sustainable technology and its adoption by the market. The Sustainable Solutions Hub provides solutions and accelerates commercialisation of sustainable technologies through collaboration between industry and R&D experts,
We bring together scientists, engineers, researchers, investors and industry partners to form an ecosystem of R&D providers and industry to specifically streamline the development of new sustainable solutions. We cover the entire supply chain of fundamental research, proof-of-concept, product development, marketing, distribution, and sales.
- Consultancy towards commercialisation of sustainable technologies and products
- Contract Research through our Team of Experts and Partners
- Due Diligence Checks for Investors who wish to independently assess the technical feasibility of new technology
- Testing New Ideas through our TryMyIdea.org Alliance
- Workshops and Training for Sustainable Technologies and setting up Start-up Companies
If your technology is significantly more sustainable than current practices to address these global issues, we would like to hear from you.